ABOUT OUR GLAMPING EXPERIENCE
Take the stress out of camping. We put up our spacious 5m Bell tents for you and provide home comforts inside and out. Just turn up with your overnight bag, some food, and your sleeping bag or duvet/ sheets/ pillows/ towels and we provide the rest, so you come and enjoy your safari with us. We provide beds / rugs / cosy furniture / lighting Kitchen box with cooking and eating/serving equipment including gas cooker.
Colours at the moment include Coral red, apple green, sky blue, sandstone, purple, circus, cookies and cream, rainbow. We then add safari styling, cushions, carpets, lighting, fairy lights, futon beds, furniture, tin trunks for storage. Finally we provide all your cooking and eating kit, cutlery, crockery, mugs, glasses, pots/pans /chopping boards. Gas cookers, BBQ / cool box with ice. Even salt and pepper and corkscrew. Hopefully we have thought of everything! If the weathers good enjoy eating and cooking alfresco, if it’s not there is more than enough room in the bell tent to be undercover.
Upgrades include comfy futon beds and eco fueled heater / cooker / BBQ-starter kit ( charcoal / kindling / marshmallows / skewers / firefighters ).
Just bring your bedding etc and food – Move into the glamping 5m bell tent and you are ready to start
Included with Bell Tents
Cool Box with Ice
Cutlery & Crockery
Washing Up Area
Explore our Tents
- We provide the essentials for your camping experience.
- We have flushing and composting toilets and a gents urinals. (sustainable and low impact option)
- There are basins for washing your hands.
- There are family shower rooms with sinks and hot water.
- There are sinks with hot water with draining boards for washing up, which has a perfect view.
- There is no electricity on site.
- There is a 4G signal if you are on the EE network. 3G for o2.
- Warminster is very close by with lots of restaurants, shops and supermarkets.
- We are a 5 minute drive from Longleat Safari Park and please buy tickets direct from Longleat